I see it also supports multi-language Documents. 在 2020年1月3日 +0800 PM6:05,Eli Zaretskii ,写道: > Would someone like to try to figure out how we could use the > incremental parsing technology in Emacs for making our > programming-language support more accurate and efficient? One package > that implements this technology is tree-sitter: > > https://tree-sitter.github.io/tree-sitter/ > > AFAIU, these capabilities could be used as an alternative to > regexp- and syntax-pps-based font-lock, better code folding, > completion, refactoring, and other similar features; in general, any > feature which would benefit from having a parse tree for the source > code in a buffer. > > To be able to use such libraries, we need to figure out how to > integrate them into the core, what kind of interfaces would be needed > for that, and what kind of infrastructure we would need for basing > Lisp features on those libraries. Posting practical ideas for design > of all that would be a good first step in this promising direction. > Bonus points for providing code patches that demonstrate the > implementation of these ideas. > > TIA >