Stefan Monnier writes: >> I tried to email to , but email failed. >> : : Recipient address rejected: Access denied > > Looks like he hasn't been maintaining this file in the last 20 years or so. > >> So I emailed here. If this is wrong, I'm sorry about this in advance. > > Yes, this is the right place. > >> Hope to see this improvement. > > I suspect that the best way to get this feature is if you write > it yourself. We'd be happy to accept a patch for it from you. > You might also decide to be the maintainer of that file. > Great, I'd like to take a try. Hmm, this is Emacs built-in package, do I need to do some special work to contribute? Or just normal as I contribute Emacs GNU ELPA? Because reading GNU websites and words bumped my brain. I try to avoid complex stuff. > > Stefan -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3