* emacs on mac OS 9.1
@ 2003-02-03 13:51 Paul McDonald
From: Paul McDonald @ 2003-02-03 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need to run emacs on a mac with OS 9.1.  Which files should I download and
install?  Are there any tricks to installing them?

pmcdona3

* Re: emacs on mac OS 9.1
@ 2003-02-03 16:09 ` Andrew Choi
From: Andrew Choi @ 2003-02-03 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Paul McDonald <pmcdona3@nd.edu> writes:

> I need to run emacs on a mac with OS 9.1.  Which files should I
> download and install?  Are there any tricks to installing them?

Download ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-21.2.tar.gz and follow the
instructions in mac/INSTALL.

For user questions such as this one, please considering posting to
gnu.emacs.help instead of this developers list.