I do not have an official transliteration but a better question could be: Is it legally okay to use unaccented letters of Romanized languages like French, double letters like the Nordic "ae"; or is there a different legal condition for each country? Feb 16, 2021, 21:59 by eliz@gnu.org: >> Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 19:55:13 +0100 (CET) >> Cc: Emacs Devel >> From: xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions." >> > Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject >> > line of the message. >> Hello Lars, >> What is the process for citizens of countries with non-ASCII legal names? >> > > Can you transliterate the name in ASCII characters? > If not, we will need to ask the copyright clerk for instructions in > this case. > > Thanks. >