Bryce Carson writes: > The Emacs Widget Library manual could use a re-write, preferably following the Diataxis documentation > framework if possible. Does anyone want to collaborate over the long-term, creating a study group and editing > the manual to a high standard to benefit the community and ourselves? Count me as someone interested. I am very far from an expert on widget.el but I have used it, expect to use it more in the future, and would very much like to understand it better. -- Kjartan Oli Agustsson GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD 6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0