Philip Kaludercic writes: >> No worries about the delay. No nothing has changed that I'm aware of, >> and the command succeeds on my end. I can push to some other git host >> if you think that would solve it. > > This might have been a temporary issue, I can clone it now. So unless > you have any ideas what the issue was, or if there is reason to suspect > it might occur again, then we can leave it as it is. Then I'll leave it for now. >> Should I push a commit changing the >> copyright headers to list the FSF as the copyright holder? > > Yes, along with a commit that would update the Version header. I've just pushed that. -- Kjartan Oli Agustsson GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD 6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0