Philip Kaludercic writes: > $ git clone https://git.disroot.org/kjartanoli/calibre.el > Cloning into 'calibre.el'... > fatal: repository 'https://git.disroot.org/kjartanoli/calibre.el/' not found > > Did something change since your last message. Sorry for the delay, but > I just got around to packaging it now. No worries about the delay. No nothing has changed that I'm aware of, and the command succeeds on my end. I can push to some other git host if you think that would solve it. Should I push a commit changing the copyright headers to list the FSF as the copyright holder? -- Kjartan Oli Agustsson GPG Key fingerprint: 4801 0D71 49C0 1DD6 E5FD 6AC9 D757 2FE3 605E E6B0