* gmail+SMTP(only) (oauth2)
@ 2022-05-17 16:34 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-05-17 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi

Today I got the unofficial approval to forward my email to an account of
my choice, if I can't access my mail with TLS (SSL or the gmail app
password anymore)

However I have been warned that the message should have a from field
with a domain of my university. (@mat.ucm.es for example).

Now I could either use

    1. The smtpmail (or sendmail) program of my linux machine (not sure
       about MacOS

    2. Or use a SMTP service that allows me to use a different form
       field, once the address has been verified. Gmail did this in the
       past (and maybe still does it).

In any case I have been warned that my mails could be blacklisted.

Anybody has experience with such a service/setting?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.