* FSF assignment, how long does it take.
@ 2013-08-24 19:14 Willem Rein Oudshoorn
From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn @ 2013-08-24 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I send an e-mail to assign@gnu.org to assign copyright for emacs.
I did this on 31 July and haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know if this is normal, or should I try again?
Or is there maybe another address I should try.

Wim Oudshoorn.

* Re: FSF assignment, how long does it take.
@ 2013-08-24 20:11 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2013-08-24 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Willem Rein Oudshoorn; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn <woudshoo@xs4all.nl>
> Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:14:24 +0200
>
> I send an e-mail to assign@gnu.org to assign copyright for emacs.
> I did this on 31 July and haven't heard anything yet.
>
> Does anyone know if this is normal, or should I try again?

It's normal.  Please wait a bit more.

* Re: FSF assignment, how long does it take.
@ 2013-08-25  2:14 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2013-08-25  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Willem Rein Oudshoorn; +Cc: emacs-devel

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

I asked the clerk what's holding this up.  I'm sorry for the delay.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation

* Re: FSF assignment, how long does it take.
@ 2013-08-28 17:48   ` Willem Rein Oudshoorn
From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn @ 2013-08-28 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn <woudshoo@xs4all.nl>
>> Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:14:24 +0200
>>
>> I send an e-mail to assign@gnu.org to assign copyright for emacs.
>> I did this on 31 July and haven't heard anything yet.
>>
>> Does anyone know if this is normal, or should I try again?
>
> It's normal.  Please wait a bit more.

I have been contacted in the meantime.  I am posting it in the mail
tomorrow.

@ 2013-08-29 23:20     ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2013-08-29 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Willem Rein Oudshoorn; +Cc: eliz, emacs-devel

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

It should not normally take 3 weeks for our clerk to respond.
After two weeks, you should always send another message.