* Re: Scroll bar position bug?
       [not found] <m2vejvjvfx.fsf@sl392.st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk>
@ 2006-12-29 22:58 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2006-12-29 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Leo

    I have this setting:
    ,----[ ~/.Xresources ]
    | Emacs.verticalScrollBars: right
    `----

    The scroll bar appears on the /RIGHT/ correctly. But after executing
    `M-x scroll-bar-mode' twice, the scroll bar is on the /LEFT/.

That sounds like a bug to me.  Would someone please DTRT, then ack?

* Re: Scroll bar position bug?
@ 2006-12-30 15:24   ` Jan Djärv
From: Jan Djärv @ 2006-12-30 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Leo, emacs-devel

Richard Stallman skrev:
>     I have this setting:
>     ,----[ ~/.Xresources ]
>     | Emacs.verticalScrollBars: right
>     `----
>
>     The scroll bar appears on the /RIGHT/ correctly. But after executing
>     `M-x scroll-bar-mode' twice, the scroll bar is on the /LEFT/.
>
> That sounds like a bug to me.  Would someone please DTRT, then ack?

Fixed.

	Jan D.

* Re: Scroll bar position bug?
@ 2006-12-30 18:44     ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2006-12-30 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: rms, emacs-devel

Hi Jan,

* Jan Djärv (2006-12-30 16:24 +0100) said:
  ^^^^^^^^^
> Richard Stallman skrev:
>>     I have this setting:
>>     ,----[ ~/.Xresources ]
>>     | Emacs.verticalScrollBars: right
>
>>     `----
>>
>>     The scroll bar appears on the /RIGHT/ correctly. But after executing
>>     `M-x scroll-bar-mode' twice, the scroll bar is on the /LEFT/.
>>
>> That sounds like a bug to me.  Would someone please DTRT, then ack?
>>

> Fixed.
>
> 	Jan D.

I tested and it is fixed. Thank you very much.

regards,