* Do we need a major mode for verilog?
@ 2006-08-25 15:20 Sun Yijiang
From: Sun Yijiang @ 2006-08-25 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, all,

I used to live in Emacs and work with verilog every day but could not
find a satisfying major mode for verilog, so I wrote one myself (named
vlog-mode) and made it public on sourceforge since Dec 2004
(http://vlog-mode.sf.net).  since there's no default major mode for
verilog, I wonder if there's a need for such a major mode and if
vlog-mode is a qualified candidate.  I wish that vlog-mode could
become part of GNU Emacs distribution since the next release.

Sun Yijiang