* Index entries for tool-bar and menu-bar
@ 2006-05-21  8:08 Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-05-21  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

there are no useful index entries in the manual for "menu-bar" and
"tool-bar", neither in command Index nor in the variable index.  There
a only entries in the concept index [1], but these are under "mode"
and additionally the user must lookup "tool bar", not "tool-bar" to
find the entry using `i'.

May I add @findex and @vindex entries for `menu-bar-mode' and
`tool-bar-mode' in the "Menu Bars" and "Tool Bars" nodes? [2]

Bye, Reiner.

Footnotes:
[1]
,----[ (Info "(emacs)Concept Index") ]
| * mode, Menu Bar:                        Menu Bars.
| [...]
| * mode, Tool Bar:                        Tool Bars.
`----

[2]  I don't have the texi sources here, so I can't send a patch with
     this message.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)