Hello. 23 jul 2012 kl. 23:17 skrev Paul Michael Reilly: > On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Jan Djärv wrote: > Hello > ... > > > > When in a scratch buffer, if I enable flyspell-mode, I can type fast enough > > that Emacs can't insert the characters as quickly as I can type. > > > > This is a known issue, partly to do with how the event loop is implemented. A smarter loop doubles the speed, but it is still slower than say X. > > Does this issue have a bug number? Any discussions on fixes that are relevant? A simple way to illustrate the problem? > See 7761. Jan D.