* trunk not building on OSX
@ 2012-05-15 15:10 Randal L. Schwartz
From: Randal L. Schwartz @ 2012-05-15 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Writing LC_LOAD_DYLIB     command
Writing LC_FUNCTION_STARTS command
unexec: not enough room for load commands for new __DATA segments
make[1]: *** [emacs] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2

I've seen this before, and it sometimes gets fixed if I completely wipe
back to the distro, because some intermediate build product is throwing
it off.  No luck today.

Here's the commit I'm at.  If anyone wants me to try something, let me
know:

Author: Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org>
Date:   Mon May 14 09:33:11 2012 -0700

    Make a self-contained ns build able to find its own libexec
    directory

    Ref:
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2012-05/msg00298.html

    * src/nsterm.m (ns_init_paths):
    Put "libexec" before "bin", for the sake of init_callproc_1.