Hi, I have made an attempt at implementing scaled drawing of wave style underlines for hidpi displays, X only for now. This is my first contribution to emacs so any feedback would be great! I've followed the commit and patch style from CONTRIBUTE as closely as I could but let me know if there's any issue. It works by determining a scale factor from x_display_info's resx and resy members then setting the wave_height and wave_length values accordingly. Thickness was added using XSetLineAttributes and scaled as well. Tested on displays with various scales from 1 to 3. Cheers, Steve Pegoraro