On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Jorge Alberto Garcia wrote: > On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Yuri Khan wrote: >> On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 4:51 AM, Jorge Alberto Garcia >> wrote: >> >>> I added a new flag as indicated by Eli Zaretskii using Yuri Khan's >>> suggested flag name: >> >> Give credit where it’s due: it was Kaushal Modi who suggested the flag name > my bad, thanks for the clarification. Patch is attached, I don't have write access to the git repo so I need help from someone else to do it. Let me know if I need to do something else !