* [elpa]: I possibly broke something
@ 2015-12-02  9:59 David González Gándara
From: David González Gándara @ 2015-12-02  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm sorry about my unexpertise with git. I tried to merge my local changes
with the ones Stefan Monnier's did fixing my package and I think I may have
downgraded other changes.

* Re: [elpa]: I possibly broke something
@ 2015-12-02 17:17 mr_rookes
From: mr_rookes @ 2015-12-02 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michael_heerdegen; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> I'm sorry about my unexpertise with git. I tried to merge my local
>> changes with the ones Stefan Monnier's did fixing my package and I
>> think I may have downgraded other changes.

>What do you mean by "other changes"? Changes unrelated to your package? Michael.

I don't know. I don't understand the output generated, but seems to be related with other packages. I just added, committed, pulled and pushed. At pulling, I was asked of merging my changes, and I thought I could only change the files in my git add.

* Re: [elpa]: I possibly broke something
@ 2015-12-04 11:37 David González Gándara
From: David González Gándara @ 2015-12-04 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Kastrup; +Cc: Artur Malabarba, emacs-devel