On Sat, 18 May 2019 at 13:59, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote: > It's been almost 2 years since Chassel passed away and the "About the > author" in the Introduction to Emacs Lisp reads as if he were still alive. > > I've changed the tense of the paragraph and added 1 line to mention that > he passed away and a link to the FSF's "Goodbye to Bob Chassell". > > Let me know if that's useful and if I can improve the patch. > The link URL should be < https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/goodbye-to-bob-chassell>.