Kaushal Modi schrieb am Fr., 5. Mai 2017, 21:49: > On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 10:39 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > >> Compiling the Lisp files in the current master produces quite a few of >> these new warnings, see below. I hope someone is looking into >> eliminating them, otherwise we introduced a safety feature that does >> nothing except annoying us. >> >> Also, there seem to be several instances of the same warning, only one >> of which points out the line number where the problem happens. Is it >> possible to output only that final warning? The rest of them, those >> without a line number, are useless, as there's no practical way of >> finding the offending code unless you know exactly what to look for >> (and the wording isn't specific enough to allow the latter). >> > > +1 > > Now when I load verilog-mode.el (autoloaded when I open the SystemVerilog > files), I get: > > Loading ‘verilog-mode’: unescaped character literals ; detected! > > verilog-mode.el has 14.5k lines. It would be very helpful to print the > line number where unescapted character literals are detected so that I can > attempt to fix it. > > Thanks. > > PS: This was added in > http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=c2bbdc3316487e34eba1470dd059c0c290431e00, > so copying Philipp. > Yes, I'll fix all those over the weekend. Generally you can mechanically replace ?( with ?\( etc. Kaushal Modi > -- Google Germany GmbH Erika-Mann-Straße 33 80636 München Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg Geschäftsführer: Matthew Scott Sucherman, Paul Terence Manicle Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht weiter, informieren Sie den Absender und löschen Sie die E-Mail und alle Anhänge. Vielen Dank. This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the right addressee please do not forward it, please inform the sender, and please erase this e-mail including any attachments. Thanks.