Eric, Thank you very much for the hard work and perseverance. I cloned from the git repo (both anonymous and with savannah credentials, repo size ~175 MB) and it built just fine. Christoph On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote: > I repacked, push-mirrored it, then recloned. It looks correct as far as > I can tell in the limited time I've had to inspect it. > > If we later find conversion flaws, they should be fixable with much less > effort than the initial conversion. > > Commits are open. Have at it. > -- > Eric S. Raymond > >