On 19 October 2017 at 04:26, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > We use various non-FSF-copyright C libraries. We don't ship their > sources, > > To "use" a library has many possible meanings. > Some of them are ok, some would violate our principles or our license. > Could you explain concretely? > ​I'm talking about the various library dependencies of Emacs.​ > Also, who are "we"? > ​We Emacs maintainers.​ ​ > > We're already working on making it possible to remove from git Emacs > Lisp > > packages that are shipped in source releases:​ > > Remove what? From what? > ​Remove what? Emacs Lisp packages, e.g. Org mode (see above: "remove…Emacs Lisp packages").​ From what? the Emacs git repository (see above: "remove from git"). -- https://rrt.sc3d.org