plz.el is a library to make HTTP requests using curl, akin to url.el and request.el. It attempts to provide a better API and avoid some of the problems found in the other libraries, such as with callbacks. On Wed, May 11, 2022, 04:03 Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > I'd like to submit plz.el [0] to GNU ELPA. It's an HTTP library that > > uses Curl as a backend. > > I know what HTTP is and what Curl does, but I can't guess what plz.el > does. Could you please describe that in a few lines? > > -- > Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org) > Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org) > Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org) > Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org) > > >