No :/ is this related to mule-cmds.el? Because I did not update it, because I could not understand it for example why are some ranges commented out and some are missing. On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 10:41 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh > > Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 22:35:39 +0530 > > Cc: Eli Zaretskii , emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > I think I have completed almost everything to update to unicode 15, but > the problem is > > insert-char (C-x 8 RET) is not listing these new characters, why is that? > > You mean, you've updated UnicodeData.txt and other Unicode files, > you've run "make" to rebuild Emacs, and Emacs doesn't know about new > characters added by Unicode 15.0, even though UnicodeData.txt in > admin/unidata/ has them? >