Yes, please send the form. शनि, 30 अप्रैल 2022, 12:30 pm को Eli Zaretskii ने लिखा: > > From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh > > Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:40:03 +0530 > > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > btw, is the way how I have written the composition table correct? I have > copied it from the Brahmi > > composition one, or is it more apporpriate to do it in the way of the > devanagari, bengali, malayalam ones? > > It doesn't matter. Whatever is more convenient for reading and > understanding the rules is preferable. > > > Also I plan to include more writing scripts in emacs, so should I send > the patches one by one or in bulk? > > Separate patches, please. > > Please also include with the patches the relevant additions to the > etc/HELLO file, and also don't forget to make sure > script-representative-chars has representative characters for the > script -- this is important for selecting fonts for those characters. > > However, if you intend to submit more patches, I suggest to start your > legal paperwork of assigning the copyright to the FSF, so that we > could accept those future contributions from you. If you agree, I > will send you the form now. >