сб, 25 апр. 2020 г. в 13:35, Eli Zaretskii : > > From: Evgeny Zajcev > > Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 21:05:16 +0300 > > Cc: emacs-devel > > > > > Here is the patch to fix issue making cursor hollow under non-mask > image, but containing margins. > > This > > > patch keeps box cursor to be box in case image has margins. > > > > Could you please give an example of such an image and what the results > > look like, before and after the patch? It's hard to understand the > > details of this otherwise. > > > > Here is first screenshot how hollow cursor looks on image with margin - > > http://lgarc.narod.ru/pics/emacs-hollow-cursor.png > > > > And here is how it looks with patch applied - > http://lgarc.narod.ru/pics/emacs-box-cursor.png > > > > Without patch, look of the cursor won't change, it will remain being > hollow > > Thanks. Frankly, I'm not sure the change is for the better. > > Probably, the best we can do is to have box-outline cursor type to make box cursor have that one-line outline box as hollow cursor has. And change cursor type to box-outline when cursor is under the image. It will combine all the prons from box and hollow cursor type -- lg