Hi, I've always been a great fan of melpa. However, I'm experiencing trouble in the past days: Failed to install company: https://melpa.org/packages/company-20240301.346.tar It is a pity. I think a rich and reliable package ecosystem is one of the greatest arguments for Emacs. It has been replicated by other editors ;-) My.2 cents -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet