Well... if I'm on the Linux laptop it's the laptop's TFT and if I'm on the macbook Pro, I mean the Macbook Pro's TFT ... /PA On Wed, 21 Sept 2022 at 12:53, Po Lu wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > I stand corrected ... this is what happens when the morning coffee has > not yet kicked in and you write an email ;-) > > > > So, in my case, i observe that the root window both on my Linux Laptop > and on the Macbook Pro coincides with the device's display. > > I have the device on my right and I place an additional physical display > on the left. So the + 32 in my code is the equivalent I found > > to the (left . 32) (top .32) in the xx-frame-alist. > > "Device's display?" > > Which of "display", "screen" or "monitor" do you mean by that? > -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet