Hi Robert you are right... didn't think about that. I'll change the colour instead. Best, /PA On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 15:38, Robert Pluim wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > I have noticed that the themes in the development git don't support > > line-number yet. Attached is a patch. I propose to make the line-number > > look like the fringe by deriving from it. > > For line-number-current-line you choose to add 'bold', is there not a > chance this will change the width? That would be visually a bit > disturbing. > > Robert > -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler