Commenting those lines makes the yasnippets and mode menus disappear. /PA On Sun, 11 Sept 2022 at 07:38, Po Lu wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > Hi, following the discussion of the state of the GTK port, I gave it a > > chance yesterday and have reverted to the X driver for my Linux > > boxes. The reason for me to drop pgtk for the moment was that I had a > > 2 second delay between clicking on a menu item and the menu > > appearing. Some people will tell me to use the key bindings and > > disable the menu... I use a lot of snippets and having them on the > > menu helps me apply my neurons to other tasks than learning snippet > > triggers by heart ;-) > > I've heard of that bug before, but I cannot reproduce it. > > What happens if you comment out this part of gtkutil.c, around line > 3305? > > { > pgtk_menu_set_in_use (true); > set_frame_menubar (f, true); > } > > > > Don't know what to do when the first pure Wayland distributions > > appear. Maybe other users are in the same situation and 'statement > > from the oracle' may help us all... > > I think "Pure Wayland distributions" will probably not appear in the > near future, and we will see the situation remain as it is now, with > both X and Wayland sessions being offered. > -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet