Thank you, it is really interesting. I never stop learning and that's what makes live a fun :-) I have a question... What is the purpose of the -lucid packages. I thinkI understood that Debian would have -gtk, -nox, -common, -el and -doc packages and that they didn't want to continue with the -lucid stuff. But again, I could be wrong. What is the purpose of this -lucid package? Thank you so much, /PA On Sat, 1 May 2021 at 11:03, Tatsuya Kinoshita wrote: > On 2021-04-30 at 13:52 +0200, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote: > > I feel I'm almost there in creating a .deb package for emacs28 with > native > > compilation. > > I have locally built .deb packages for Emacs 28 with native compilation, > based on emacs-snapshot with a patch to adjust the location of native-lisp. > > - https://github.com/dkogan/emacs-snapshot/pull/6 > > Thanks, > -- > Tatsuya Kinoshita > -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler