Forgive the third-party chime-in, but.... The Windows builds/installer are currently done by Phil Lord (cc'd), who could probably use some help, if you have some spare time and a capable Windows machine where you can install packages. Hope that helps, ~Chad On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 10:18 PM Tom Davey wrote: > Hello folks, > > I have been using Emacs happily on Windows for 11 years now. Emacs keeps > getting better and better. > > I would like to contribute to the pre-test for 28.0.91. I see that last > year a Windows pre-test for 28.0.50 was uploaded to > https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/emacs-28/ in January > 2021. Might an ETA for the Windows build of 28.0.91 be in the works? > > All my thanks to those who create the Windows builds and make Windows > users feel like first-class citizens of Emacs. We'd much prefer to use > Emacs on a free operating system if only our corporate overlords would > allow it. > > Regards, > Tom Davey > > -- > Tom Davey > tom@tomdavey.com > New York NY USA >