On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 11:57 AM Jim Porter wrote: > > On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 11:55 PM Andreas Schwab wrote: > > Please describe the effect of the prefix in the doc string. > > Good point. How does this look? > > I've also attached a tiny patch to improve the docstring for the next > function in the file, `delete-selection-repeat-replace-region'. It was > using a literal "C-u", so I modified it to use > "\\[universal-argument]". It looks like this got missed among all the messages of the thread. These are (very!) minor patches, so I won't feel too disappointed if they don't merge. I'm also happy to combine these into a single patch if that would be easier on the maintainers; I wasn't sure if keeping them separate would be better etiquette or not. - Jim