On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Nic Ferrier wrote: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > > >> There is some more info here: > >> > >> https://github.com/nicferrier/gnudoc-js/ > > > > Thanks, but I asked about features and functionality, not about the > > implementation details. > > That's the main difference between info and this. Info is a finished > product, this is just a demo of what could be done. > > > How about search engines, Nic? Yes, I know it is not a finished product, but what are your thoughts about it. Google, for example, want a plain html page for indexing. And I guess other search engines wants that too.