On Dec 23, 2014 10:28 AM, "Steinar Bang" wrote: > > >>>>> Yuri Khan : > > > I’m a firm believer in closing tags explicitly and properly. > > Especially when the markup is not hand-written but generated. There’s > > just no excuse for generating invalid or sloppy markup. > > +1 In html5 there is also single tags (whatever they call them,I don't remember right now). The preferred way is to write
instead of
. Btw, this is something html5 indentation code must take care of. It must have a list of those tags to be able to do that, of course.