On Dec 20, 2014 7:03 PM, "Stephen J. Turnbull" wrote: > > Lennart Borgman writes: > > On Dec 20, 2014 5:47 PM, "Stephen J. Turnbull" wrote: > > > There is AddEventlistener, XMLHttpRequest, etc. > > Sure, but those are ancient Ecmascript and/or DOM features > (XMLHttpRequest is about 10 years old), not something added in HTML5 > vs. earlier versions of HTML.[1] As far as I can see, nothing has > changed: Actually I am not sure about the changes in the standard. I notice however things just work now. They did not really do that before (without those famous libraries, like jQuery). However there are still flaws. At the moment I just target Google Chrome.