On Dec 26, 2014 12:07 PM, "Steinar Bang" wrote: > > >>>>> Richard Stallman : > > > Using the existing HTML output is not the idea I have in mind. > > The idea is to develop an HTML-based format which has all the data > > needed to provide all the features of Info. > > There is a format/practice/convention called RDFa (Resource Description > Format in attributes)[1] that can be used to add semantic information to > HTML pages in a machine readable form. > > Perhaps that can be of help? Something that could be used by shr/eww > when navigating the pages? Sure it can, but it looks to me like microdata (rather similar to RDFa) is preferred by the search engines now.