Why is it that nobody mentions Racket when talking about lisp or scheme? IMHO it's quite an practical and elegant dialect of lisp/scheme. On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Nikolay Kudryavtsev < nikolay.kudryavtsev@gmail.com> wrote: > And that project already exists as Guile Emacs. But here we jump into a > different territory - the current runtime is relatively well tested, > polished and stable among all platforms. While Guile is not and I'm not > sure if there is a free software lisp runtime that is. So, apart from being > a lot of work just to migrate, for which there is no manpower, we would > also introduce a whole slew of new bugs. > > > -- > Best Regards, > Nikolay Kudryavtsev > > >