Hello, Po-san. > Why is this necessary? To be honest, I don't know why. At first, I tried just changing sharedUserId and APK signature, but id that didn't work(cannnot access files from both Emacs and Termux due to "Permission Denied"). > > In my case, it requires some changes to the source code in order to specify how the soft keyboard should be displayed. > > https://github.com/ayatakesi/termux-emacs/blob/test-20230624/my/feature/android/test-20230624.patch > With such a change, you won't be able to control the state of the > on-screen keyboard. That wastes a lot of screen space when you are not > editing a buffer. Yes, but I use soft keyboard that doesn't support force show/hide keyboard like Hacker's keyboard(which can show/hide keyboard even when focus is on no editable widget like Emacs' splash screen). So after this patch applied, I use 'Back' buttons to hide keyboard, and 'Overview' to show hidden keyboard, again. > BTW, Ayanokoji-san, would you be interested in volunteering to help > maintain the Android port? With pleasure. Thanks.