Hello, Backing-up and restoring are described Termux-wiki, https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/Backing_up_Termux For me, it took an hour for tar and untar about 20GB data on $PREFIX/{usr|home}. Thanks, 2023年7月17日(月) 午後5:22 Angelo Graziosi : > > > Po Lu ha scritto (some month ago)... > > > > I will ask some other people to try this. > > > > ... and now > > I've uploaded prebuilts to > > > > > https://sourceforge.net/projects/android-ports-for-gnu-emacs/files/termux > > > > which can access Termux files and program data. Brief installation > > instructions are also provided in the README. > > There it says we have to uninstall the current Android port and Termux. > > Really you mean we have to reinstall Termux from scratch with **ALL* > packages we have installed for years? and their configurations and so on? > > It is a request very heavy to follow.. > >