It appears so and I see you have helpfully created a package to help out with that. I'll research how to get our circle builds updated to use the new keys. I found a reddit thread you created that is quite helpful as well if anyone else is in the same boat as me and CIDER: https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/bn6k1y/updating_gnu_elpa_keys/ On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 8:55 PM Stefan Monnier wrote: > > I've tried to check the normal avenues for status but they are down. I'm > > confused why https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/ seems to be up but the > packages > > are not able to be downloaded. It looks like the tests have been failing > > due to package resolution for at least 11 days. > > 11 days, huh? Sounds like you're bitten by the change of signing keys. > If you use Emacs-26.3 the problem should disappear. > If you use an older Emacs to fetch the packages you need to first update > the keys or disable signature checking. > > > Stefan > >