On Sat, Aug 6, 2022, 4:23 PM Lynn Winebarger wrote: > What's included: > All of CEDET > All files in emacs-lisp > Most if not all files in tramp/mail/net > Everything in progmode that doesn't depend on an external utility (namely > moz) being installed > Any TeX or reference/citation functionality (reftex, bibtex, bibliography, > citar, citeproc) > Icon/emoji/image support (e.g alltheicons, major-mode-icons) > All completion and widening/narrowing libraries - helm, ivy, counsel, > company, auto-complete, > Perspective, window-purpose, and similar > Evil packages > Treemacs > Many other miscellaneous packages I'm forgetting. > I somehow forgot: pretty much every org-related library out there. The total number of loaded comp units in the final dump: 2104. Lynn