On Thu, Jul 21, 2022, 8:51 AM Stefan Kangas wrote: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > > > And what about CEDET? > > CEDET is massive, but I guess at least a substantial part of it will > become irrelevant once eglot is added to core. Why? Emacs is still one of the most convenient editors for supporting novel DSLs. If anything, I'd like to be able to use Semantic to provide an LSP server. Unfortunately, the documentation for developing language support in Semantic is still missing some of the original document (never made the migration), but that's solvable. Lynn