Maybe you can call the lib `assoc.el` or something like this, as `map.el` sounds kind of confusing (I wouldn't expect something named this way to work with alists). Btw, what about plists? On 28 February 2015 at 14:24, Nicolas Petton wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working on another library similar to seq.el but for maps (alists > and hash-tables for now). > > I have an issue with naming regarding mapping over keys/values of a > map. I thought about calling `map-map' the function that would map over > the keys and values of map, and `map-map-keys' the function that would > map over the keys of a map, etc. > > This is really ugly to my eyes, as there is map the name and map the > verb. Does anyone have a better idea? > > Cheers, > Nico > -- > Nicolas Petton > http://nicolas-petton.fr >