Fair enough. On 10 January 2014 19:24, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > There should be some guidelines about what needs documenting and what > > doesn't. Personally, I feel that hash and string related functions are > > worth documenting, as many people are likely learning Elisp by reading > the > > Elisp manual. > > subr-x functions are functions which haven't yet proved useful enough to > deserve to be in subr.el, so for the same reason I don't think they > belong in the Lispref either. > > > Stefan >