What is involved is putting this on GNU ELPA? I can certain do that, and maintain it there, but since my package is already available via Marmalade, it is already available via an ELPA that (I think) most ELPA-users are using. Is there a further advantage to putting this on the GNU ELPA specifically? On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 4:32 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > I'm wondering if it anyone thinks this should just be part of the emacs > > distribution (probably under the "net" directory). I personally think > that > > library-type modules such as this should just be included in emacs, but > > there isn't anything particularly wrong with it being available via ELPA > as > > it is now. > > It sounds like something that should definitely be in GNU ELPA if you're > willing to maintain it from there. Maybe even in Emacs proper, tho I'd > have to think a bit more about it. > > > Stefan "out of town" >