John Wiegley recently put out a call on Twitter for people to help with the closing out bugs against Emacs 25. Seems like a real problem. I'd like to help! But, pardon me for my ignorance, but I'm a bit lost as to how to get started. For any bug triage, there's a few necessary steps you have to learn: 1) How to identify the bugs to be triaged. I actually don't know the set of bugs you are interested in. All the open ones? Just the ones blocking emacs 25? If I'm using the debbugs package, what's the command I use to display just the set we're interested in? 2) How to triage each bug. In this case, the basic task if clear: just try to reproduce against emacs 25. But if it doesn't reproduce, what then? Do we close the bug? I downloaded and started using the debbugs package, but AFAICT, it's read-only. Seems like it should be obvious, but I can't figure out how to close a bug in either debbugs package, or in the web interface. Also, what if it does reproduce? I guess just a reply saying that it reproduces? Or does it need to be tagged in some way? Sorry, maybe there was a document that explains this all, and I missed it. If there's isn't such a document, I think it'd be pretty helpful.