On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 5:12 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: João Távora > > Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 14:42:40 +0000 > > Cc: emacs-devel > > > > Anyway, Eli, assuming some of these complaints are easy to fix and can > > be fixed exclusively in fido-mode's code, what are your thoughts > patching > > it up in emacs-27? Or is it too late for that? I'd say "it's too late" > myself, > > but I'd like to hear your opinion. > > It's up to you. Since fido-mode is new in Emacs 27, there are no > fears of breaking something users expect. > Thanks. I've now skimmed the list and many of the complaints don't seem to have an obvious "fix" in fido-mode or even in Emacs itself, so unless more concrete problems appear, it's unlikely that I will be changing anything. João