On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 2:04 PM Po Lu wrote: > > extent to be anything except nil, so it's fair to conclude that most > calls to cl-loop are frivolous, You want to believe that, obviously, what can I do? you're preaching to your choir of converts. IMO this just a very poor generatlization on far-fetched conceptions of 20.000 feet views and vague defition of merits. If you would show me code, I could tell you if I think a given cl-loop is frivolous or not like I did there. But t would still be my opinion, and we'd descend into this ridiculous thesaurus-fueled rambling again. So take care and learn loop or don't, I don't care. João