On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 2:57 PM Juanma Barranquero wrote: > I don't think we've added use-package to the Emacs core with the hope that > people will use it less than they do ;-) > Yeah, I know. But maybe we didn't quite consider the ~30 commands or so that it provides to do things already possible with well-understood primitives that have existed forever. I don't have a problem with people using it, just as I don't have a problem with people using Magit, which I also don't. It's just I plan to kindly ask the potential bug-reporter to show his minimal configuration in terms of stuff I can unequivocally understand the semantics of. João