On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:36 PM Perry Smith wrote: > > This is new news to me. I downloaded this repository: > https://github.com/casouri/tree-sitter-module > > And did: ./build.sh > > The same scripts are in the Emacs source down this path > admin/notes/tree-sitter/build-module > _This_ is news to me :-D . I was reading doc/parsing.texi and it mentions the need for the language definitions, where it looks for them, etc. But it didn't bring me to this magic ./build.sh script! Maybe it should? That would have been helpful (haven't actually tried it yet) João